Usually, I offer Pain Care Yoga classes in the Ottawa area. Due to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing these are temporarily unavailable. For further information please go to my Facebook Page. “Follow” the page if you’d like to keep up to date with these and all my offerings.
Or you can enter your email below, to subscribe to this site.
One-to-one private sessions are available online. More information can be found here.
What might be helpful is an online workshop to help to create new pathways to change your pain. You can,… change your pain and change your life. More information here.
In these challenging days, what might you need support with?
- The effects of stress, chronic pain, insomnia, depression, anxiety.
- Your ability to move, walk, sit, sleep.
- Conditions like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal pain (back, hips, shoulder, feet, sciatica, pelvic pain, etc.)
- Recovering from injury or surgery
- Managing an illness or treatment process such as cancer.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me here.