Learn in your own home, at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Are you looking for support? How you might get unstuck? Get moving again? Understand what might be helpful and supportive to you if you’re experiencing:
- persistent, complex or chronic pain. You may have been diagnosed with conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or musculoskeletal pain in your low back, shoulders, hips, feet, etc.
- anxiety or depression
- symptoms relating to cancer treatment or recovery
- trouble sleeping
- chronic fatigue
- pelvic floor pain, incontinence
What might be most useful at this time? Have a quick glance below, then click through if you’re interested and would like more information.
What if I told you, you could change your pain?
- That is it relatively inexpensive
- There are no side effects
Would you be interested?
What if I told you it involved just a few things?
- Education, and information about how your pain ‘system’ works.
- Gentle movement. Consistent, daily practice. It only takes a few minutes.
- Support. We all need support when faced with difficulties and pain is surely difficult to live with.
Two aspects that have been shown to improve outcomes in terms of pain – EDUCATION AND MOVEMENT. We’ll cover both.
It’s not enough to understand, read about pain.
Through movement and other practices you will feel, you will experience this change.
Which is powerful. If you can change your pain once, you change it again, and again. Learn how you can turn down the volume… of pain.
The final piece. SUPPORT. Me, you, along with others will move through the program together. Each week, there will be opportunity to connect, ask questions, gain support.
Benefits to you
- Improve your ability to move
- Get back to doing the things you love
- Identify what brings about an increase to your pain
- Identify what brings about a decrease to your pain
- Decreased tension
- Strategies to better manage your stress
- Tools, strategies to manage life’s ups and downs
- Improve sleep
- A better understanding of your own pain experience
- Feel as though you can influence, manage or reduce your pain
All delivered via the teach:able online platform. All the content, yours to keep forever along with a 30-day, Money-back Guarantee.
Starts September 15th, 2020! 6-week online workshop
These are hard times. You may benefit from finding routine, some ground, a way to help you feel better if you’re having some of the experiences or symptoms mentioned above. The opposite, might also be true. There is a lot going on and adding more in might not be a good fit for you. Neither is right or wrong, but rather what is true and ‘Just Right, For You’.
This workshop is not meant to be a ‘fix-it’ or ‘fix-you’ program. Rather, it’s exploring what works, what doesn’t, what’s ‘Just Right, For You’. Often programs don’t work as ‘one thing’ is meant to be a good fit for everyone. I find that’s not the case. We are not all the same, with the same history, environment, bodies, concerns and needs.
WEEK 1 – Morning options – what might you do when waking up even before getting out of bed, to get you started? Spend just a few minutes and begin your day with more ease, less pain.
WEEK 2 – Evening options – what might you do to make the transition to a restful sleep a little easier? What might you do if you wake up during the night? How might you get enough sleep, rest?
WEEK 3 – Daytime options – We’ll cover the basics. Figure out what might be needed, what to do, when to do it. Options you choose from. It doesn’t have to be a lot, or complicated.
WEEK 4 – Rest, Renew, Recover, Resiliency options – Constructive rest. Calm the nervous system. What does that even mean? How might it be helpful? When might you do this? What might be the result? Again, easy, simple options to find what’s ‘Just Right, For You’.