Usually I offer Pain Care Yoga classes in the Ottawa area. Due to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing I am offering FREE 30-minute classes every Thursday morning (10am ET/ 8am MT) online. For further information please go to my Facebook Page. “Follow” the page if you’d like to keep up to date with these and all my offerings.
Also, one-to-one private sessions, available online. More information can be found here.
In these challenging days, what might you need support with?
- The effects of stress, chronic pain, insomnia, depression, anxiety.
- Your ability to move, walk, sit, sleep.
- Conditions like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal pain (back, hips, shoulder, feet, sciatica, pelvic pain, etc.)
- Recovering from injury or surgery
- Managing an illness or treatment process such as cancer.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me here.
What is yoga therapy?
Yoga therapy is a process of empowering you to progress toward improved health and well-being utilizing the teachings and practices of yoga.
Specifically, I use the tools yoga offers which may include, breath, movement, meditation, relaxation, awareness, mindfulness, journaling, mantra, mudra, etc.